26 January 2018

Free For All Friday No 480 by Laurie

Believe it or not, we are nearing the end of the first month of this year, and 2018 is nearly 1/12th complete!

Now that you've been using this year's planner setup for a few weeks, you probably have a good idea of whether it's working well for you or not. Will you make some tweaks to your planner setup, do a major overhaul, or something in between? Or are you perfectly happy and will continue as is?

As always on Fridays feel free to ask/ discuss anything ring-binder related!

2 comments:

  1. My set up is working for me, but I'm going to print off a few sheets of another similar layout on different paper (not regular white copy paper) to see how I like it. If I do like it, that's a contender for 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indecision is causing me challenges. I like my monthly. I don't think I used my dailys in 2017 enough to need them. So I think I'll leave them out and see what happens. Giving it another month.

    ReplyDelete