12 January 2018

Free For All Friday No 478 - Steve

This week for me has been about putting plans in to action, booking travel and hotels for my visit in March for the meet ups in London and Bath. I've done London lots of times of course. I used to work in Central London many years ago so I'm familiar with the geography.

Bath isn't a strange place, I've been there a few times. I attended an Open University Summer School there many years ago! But I've been getting familiar with the city from a street layout again.

I've been gathering all my notes together on to simple ruled sheets ready for the trip back in March.  All part of the fun really. Do you use your organiser for planning your travels?

There are plenty of spaces available for either meet up, so please get in touch.

Don't forget you are welcome to discuss anything organiser related. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment